Thursday, December 29, 2011

Little Tiger Purchase

Dani recently purchased a little tiger. She's 6 months old and is named Juno. Pretty much the cutest thing ever. I'm looking forward to living with a pet. :) She's very affectionate and likes exploring our apartment. I promise I won't turn into one of those crazy people that only talks (or blogs) about their pets. Probably.


In other news, I am finally watching the original Doctor Who episodes. Turns out I over estimated video quality in 1963. It's pretty much just static. :P The episodes themselves aren't so hot either, but I think they'll get much better soon.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute Oleksi! Also, if you do turn into one of those people who only blogs or talks about their pet, that is still better than someone who won't shut up about their kid(s)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you're bored and don't know what to watch, definitely check out BBC's Sherlock. It's quite entertaining and is written by Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat, both who write for Doctor Who.

    ReplyDelete