Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Note To Self

Note to self: Do not completely neglect a course throughout the term just because it's a first year course and it seems much less challenging (and interesting) than your other courses. This makes exam period 204% less fun. Damn you, Physics! Why did you have to be so much less interesting than my other courses this semester? A lot of times I was like "Go to physics" or "Work on OS for an extra hour". Guess what I choose to do most of the time. :P 

In other news, algorithms went pretty well! The hardest course I've take so far in my university career is over! Woo! They were nice on the exam. They could have killed us (much like they did on the assignments), but instead they gave us tons of marks for doing simple things like tracing algorithms we had to know.

If I survive Physics (Thursday), It should be smooth sailing for the rest of my exams. I am not too worried about the OS and DB finals. After that, I will have time to do some more preparation for my work term. Specifically, learning as much as possible about GWT, and learning the ins-and-outs of git using this book (Jesse should be happy :P).

No comments:

Post a Comment