Thursday, November 11, 2010

Web Technologies

I just got back from meeting my co-workers. Everyone seems nice. It's a pretty small office (about a dozen people). It's also an open office, so it seems really fun. I wasn't a big fan of the cubicles at my last job.

I get to use GWT to make web-based applications in Java. I'll be using Eclipse running on Macs. This will be my first real exposure to web development, and I'm pretty excited. Hopefully I will have some time to get to know GWT before I start in January. I should be able to find some time after exams or something.

Anyway, I'm off to spontaneous sushi with Girl. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great :D
    You have to tell me more about it tomorrow!
    Also, I used to have a small turtle like that when I was little :)

    ReplyDelete